Warped Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warped Tour 2005. Anything could happen, really...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
EMO IS OVER. YOU CAN ALL GO HOME NOW.

Red Mango.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

Red Mango. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Mango.   Red Mango. - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:46 pm

I go back to sitting on the chair booth thing.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on
Humor : Heaven won't take me and Hell's afraid I'll take over

PostSubject: Re: Red Mango.   Red Mango. - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:56 pm

"God dammit Jenny." I say then kick the machine and the stuff sprays all over me
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

PostSubject: Re: Red Mango.   Red Mango. - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:01 pm

I sit there and pull out the money I had, I look at it.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on

PostSubject: Re: Red Mango.   Red Mango. - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:02 pm

"I'm going home." I say then leave
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Red Mango.   Red Mango. - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:03 pm

I run off.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Red Mango.   Red Mango. - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:27 pm

I go order some soda then go and sit down exasted from work
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

Location : Sitting in the corner, argueing with myself about InuYasha.
Humor : *Oh, what a cute girl! That's Sesshomaru's daughter isn't it? What a cool fanart!* *That's Sesshomaru, haha* *WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?*

PostSubject: Re: Red Mango.   Red Mango. - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:38 pm

I walk in, smiling to myself. I didn't really know why I was smiling, but whatever reason my subconcious had, it must be good. I ordered coconut frozen yogurt with crushed Oreos. I paid and sat on one of the chairs by the windows. This place was too cute. It was cozy, though, and I liked it.
Back to top Go down
http://never-leaving-wonderland.tumblr.com/
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Red Mango.   Red Mango. - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:42 pm

I took a sip of my soda then looked at my watch and groaned I'd have to go work as a maid in two hours
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

Humor : *Oh, what a cute girl! That's Sesshomaru's daughter isn't it? What a cool fanart!* *That's Sesshomaru, haha* *WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?*

PostSubject: Re: Red Mango.   Red Mango. - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:51 pm

I looked around and pulled out my hard-cover copy of When You Reach Me. I open it to a random page and grin.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Red Mango.   Red Mango. - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:52 pm

I rub my temples having a major migrain after working at the strip club and then I'll have to go back after working as a maid
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: Red Mango.   Red Mango. - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:56 pm

I looked up and saw a woman. She looked really tired. I tried to act concerned. "Hey, do you need a coffee, or something?"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Red Mango.   Red Mango. - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:57 pm

"No I'm fine just a bit tired from work."
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: Red Mango.   Red Mango. - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:59 pm

I shrugged. "Do you read?"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Red Mango.   Red Mango. - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:03 pm

"Somtimes when I have the time."
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: Red Mango.   Red Mango. - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:24 pm

"Cool." I say, getting back to my book. "Are you sure you don't want a danish or something?"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Red Mango.   Red Mango. - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:28 pm

"I'm sure I'm okay."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Mango.   Red Mango. - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Red Mango.
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warped Hearts :: RP SHIT :: Cities, Towns, All That Shit-
Jump to: