Warped Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warped Tour 2005. Anything could happen, really...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
EMO IS OVER. YOU CAN ALL GO HOME NOW.

HIKARI HAS ARRIVED

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

Location : Sitting in the corner, argueing with myself about InuYasha.
Humor : *Oh, what a cute girl! That's Sesshomaru's daughter isn't it? What a cool fanart!* *That's Sesshomaru, haha* *WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?*

HIKARI HAS ARRIVED Empty
PostSubject: HIKARI HAS ARRIVED   HIKARI HAS ARRIVED EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:10 pm

Name: Hikari Sato
Description (DETAILED, OKAY? HAIR, EYES, HEIGHT, BODY TYPE, ETC): Hikari has bright red hair, like Gerard Way's (mind you, I created her before I even knew who Gerard Way is, so don't judge me.) that reaches her hips. She has bright green eyes that seem to shine like emeralds. She stands at five feet exactly, and is skinny, yet somehow strong.
Personality: Hikari, at first meeting, seems like the nicest girl you've ever met, but once you get to know her, you'll see how crazy she really is. She's your regular teenager, I suppose, but much more violent. Not many things can calm her down, except for her boyfriend and blasting music. She's very theatrical, and sometimes goes overboard
Weird phrases and words they use? "Remember, I'm carrying my Death Note..."
Notes: She's saving up to go to Juilliard.
History: Hikari was born in St. Paul, Minnesota, during a blizzard that almost caused her parents to get to the hospital late. She had a pretty good life, until she was 12. At that time, her brother had been 16 years old, and "ruining his life" as her parents said. So, as a consequence, all the pressure of academic success was dumped on her. She ran away when she was 14, but came back a month later once she heard what was happening to her little siblings. When she was fifteen she got a boyfriend named Adam, whom her parents don't exactly approve of. But Hikari has a car now, so they can't exactly stop her from going out.
Favorite Band/Employer/Etc: She has been working as a babysitter since she was 13, and her favorite band is 30 Seconds To Mars
Interests: Adam, music, and theatre
Favorite Color: Purple.
Random shit about them?: I don't know
Back to top Go down
http://never-leaving-wonderland.tumblr.com/

HIKARI HAS ARRIVED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warped Hearts :: Before We Start This Crazy Shit: :: Characters And All That Jazz-
Jump to: