Warped Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warped Tour 2005. Anything could happen, really...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
EMO IS OVER. YOU CAN ALL GO HOME NOW.

Charrie person

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

Charrie person Empty
PostSubject: Charrie person   Charrie person EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:10 pm

Name:Corey Hellow
Description (DETAILED, OKAY? HAIR, EYES, HEIGHT, BODY TYPE, ETC):He has emo-like hair which is jet black, he has lightning green eyes that shine when he has black on, he is five foot eight inches, and he is of a normal body type.
Personality:He is a friendly a sociable guy, but can become hostile when he chooses to be hostile. He tends to be a man-whore and steal girls from their boyfriends, cheat on girlfriends, and break up with them harshly.
Weird phrases and words they use:
Notes:He tends to do illegal stuff for fun...
History:He was born in Seattle to an abusive and alcoholic mother. After she murdered his only sister when he was ten, he was moved to a foster home. But after the owner scolded him for bad behavior he took off and landed all the way in Portland Oregon. It was there that he was discovered by a young couple, when they found him hiding in their backyard shed. He had a bad record in school, and would often get in trouble. But after showing his parents that he was a changed sixteen year old they let him work at the Warped Tour. But now he can cause all the trouble he wants.
Favorite Band/Employer/Etc:He loves Aveneged Sevenfold and Slipknot. He works at the merchandise booths for the Warped Tour.
Interests:Girls, gettin drunks, guitar and drums.
Favorite Color:Crimson
Random shit about them:
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

Location : Sitting in the corner, argueing with myself about InuYasha.
Humor : *Oh, what a cute girl! That's Sesshomaru's daughter isn't it? What a cool fanart!* *That's Sesshomaru, haha* *WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?*

Charrie person Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charrie person   Charrie person EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:17 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
http://never-leaving-wonderland.tumblr.com/

Charrie person
Page 1 of 1