Warped Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warped Tour 2005. Anything could happen, really...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
EMO IS OVER. YOU CAN ALL GO HOME NOW.

Corey and Jess's Apartment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:30 am

I hand it to her and sit there.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on
Humor : Heaven won't take me and Hell's afraid I'll take over

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:31 am

I go to the bathroom and take the pregnancy test
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:32 am

I sit there terrified, wondering what will happen, and how my life's going to be affected by the plus or minus.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:37 am

I look at the prenancy test "YESSSSSSSS!" sI say then trassh it and go back into the room "I'm not pregnant!"
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:38 am

"You aren't?" I said, a big weight was being lifted off me. I can't help, but smile slightly.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:40 am

"No I am not thank god."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:41 am

"That's great." I say smiling alittle. I walk over to the bed and flop down. I chuckle alittle and sigh in relief.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:42 am

"Now remember use a condom."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:43 am

"I will trust me." I reply to her.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:44 am

"You don't I'm pretty damn sure the next girl might cut your balls off."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:46 am

I make small laugh at that and stare at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:48 am

"But stay away from Hikari or else I'll cut yout balls off with a weed wakker because she's like my little sister."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:51 am

"Trust me I'll stay away from her..." I reassure. I look at Jess and let off a small smile, ".....How was like...you know when we did it....?"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:52 am

"You're really asking that after all this." I say going and sitting on the bed
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:54 am

"Well, sorry. I just don't know what else to say, that's the only thing that came to mind..."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:54 am

"Of course it did because you're a sex addcted whore."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:55 am

"I know I am......" I say gloomly.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:57 am

"Don't worry. Me and the rest of the girls will drag you to an intervention for it."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:58 am

I smirk at that and look at her.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:59 am

"What are looking at?"
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:02 am

"I'm looking at you, of course. I think your extremely pretty, to be honest...it's the wrong thing to say, but you asked what I was looking at..."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:04 am

"Man-whore." I say laying on the bed
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:11 am

"Oh, shut up.." I say playfully, "I'm just giving you a compliment, even if it does sound man-whorey..."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:40 am

"You'll get used to me. 10% suger 10% spice... But I'm 80% bitch so you better be nice!"
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:48 am

I laugh at that and yawn quietly, "How about we just forget that hook-up ever happened and we just try and be friends...?" I say after a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Corey and Jess's Apartment
Page 5 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next