Warped Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warped Tour 2005. Anything could happen, really...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
EMO IS OVER. YOU CAN ALL GO HOME NOW.

Corey and Jess's Apartment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on
Humor : Heaven won't take me and Hell's afraid I'll take over

Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:17 pm

"Deal. But I mean it touch Hikari and you're dead." I say then stand up "I'm goin' to work." I say then leave
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:46 pm

I wave and say "Later." I sit up and put my shoes on, I check my watch, "Work in....an hour...what to do...what to do.." I shurg and turn on my tv.
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

Location : Sitting in the corner, argueing with myself about InuYasha.
Humor : *Oh, what a cute girl! That's Sesshomaru's daughter isn't it? What a cool fanart!* *That's Sesshomaru, haha* *WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?*

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:11 pm

I jump at the sound of the TV. "WAIT WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED WHERE'S JESS OH GOD I'M SO TIRED WHAT HAPPENED COREY??"
Back to top Go down
http://never-leaving-wonderland.tumblr.com/
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:12 pm

"Uhm...we just feel asleep and she went to work."
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

Humor : *Oh, what a cute girl! That's Sesshomaru's daughter isn't it? What a cool fanart!* *That's Sesshomaru, haha* *WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?*

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:36 pm

"Oh... Well that's boring."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:40 pm

"Yup..." 'It's a good thing she spaced out...'.
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:16 pm

"Well my parents are going to kill me if I go home now... So I'll just let them think I've gone missing." I say to myself.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:18 pm

I walk in soaked in melted yogurt "Adam still refuses to let me in and I ditched work because Jenny wouldn't fix the the machine so yeah it kinda of spazzed out on me."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:20 pm

"That must really suck...you could wash off in my bathroom."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:22 pm

"Thanks." I say then go to his bathroom and wash off as much yogurt as I can off me
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:23 pm

I skim through the channels on my tv.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:25 pm

I come out of the bathroom "What you whatching?"
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:26 pm

"Nothing much, just trying to find a good tv channel."
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:27 pm

I blink. "Hi Jess!"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:28 pm

"Hey babe. Give Hikari the remote she always finds something interesting."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:30 pm

I pass the remote to Hikari.
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:59 pm

I woop and turn on Friday the 13th. "I love this movie!"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:01 pm

I smile "Typical Hikari wanting to whatch a slasher movie. Do you have any microwavable popcorn?" I ask Coery
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:03 pm

"Yeah it's in that cabinet over there." I say pointing to it.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:05 pm

I go and make some popcorn
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:08 pm

"Hey, wait, what do you mean, 'typical'?" I ask, flopping down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:09 pm

"Well you always pick slasher when you get the chance." I say bringing the popcorn over and go sit by Hikari
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:10 pm

"Well it's a good movie either way."
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:15 pm

I grab a handful of popcorn and start laughing at the movie.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:16 pm

I start eating popcorn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Corey and Jess's Apartment
Page 6 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next