Warped Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warped Tour 2005. Anything could happen, really...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
EMO IS OVER. YOU CAN ALL GO HOME NOW.

Corey and Jess's Apartment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:22 pm

I smile and turn my attention back to the movie.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on
Humor : Heaven won't take me and Hell's afraid I'll take over

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:23 pm

"Is this beer?" I say seeing some in his fridge
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:24 pm

I look back over, "Yeah it is...why?"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:11 pm

"Can I have one?"
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:48 pm

"What,would it be like your first beer ever?" I ask, alittle curious.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:50 pm

"No I've had a few it helps zone out Adam's nagging and my parents fighting and well pretty much my family."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:51 pm

I chuckle alittle, "Well go ahead and have one, and bring me one too please?"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:52 pm

"Okay." I say grabbing one in each hand and closing the fridge then walk over shut off the lights then go back to the bed plop down and hand Corey his
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:53 pm

"Thank you." I say to her. I crack open the bottle and take a drink fron it.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:55 pm

I open mine and take a drink
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:58 pm

I take another drink and watch the TV.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:59 pm

"If I get drunk don't take advantage of it." I tell him taking a swig of it
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:02 pm

"Same goes for you missy." I grin, "And if anything saucy actually happens it'd be because we were both drunk as shit."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:03 pm

"Yeah."

((5 bottles later))

"Hehe." I start laughing because I'm so drunk
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:04 pm

I laugh aswell and look at Jess, "I thi.....I think I had on....one to many drinks...."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:06 pm

"Nawwww" I say then drunkly get up
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:07 pm

"Yes I did...I can't even remember how many drinks I haddddd...." I chuckle alittle more.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:09 pm

"You know what I want to try out some of the stripper stuff my sister taught me turn on some music." I say drunkly walking infront of the bed
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:10 pm

"Stripper stuff...fine, fine..." I stand up and turn on my music player. I go back to the bed and sit down.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:11 pm

I start to do some really good stripper moves and shit for him
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:12 pm

"You're good at that...you know..." I finish off my sixth drink and watch Jess.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:13 pm

"Compliment my sister she taught me them." I say after finnishing and go back to the bed topless "I'm horney."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:14 pm

"Are you? I hadn't noticed." I say chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:15 pm

"We should do it."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:17 pm

My eyebrows raise, part of my non-drunk mind told me not to take advantage of her, I say to her, "We should do it, but you'll be mad at me again when we're sober....plus I don't have any protection...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Corey and Jess's Apartment
Page 17 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next