Warped Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warped Tour 2005. Anything could happen, really...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
EMO IS OVER. YOU CAN ALL GO HOME NOW.

Corey and Jess's Apartment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on
Humor : Heaven won't take me and Hell's afraid I'll take over

Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:18 pm

"Come on you know you want me." I say slipping off my skirt
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:19 pm

"But...what if I get you pregnant this time...."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:20 pm

"Are you saying you don't want me." I say kissing him on the cheek
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:22 pm

"...I do want you Jess..." I reply giving her a kiss back, "But I don't want to knock you up...you know how much distress it caused..."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:22 pm

"Come on sexy." I say un-doing his pants
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:24 pm

My urges take me, I wrap my arms around her butt and I slip off her panties, "Fine, but you brought this upon yourself, horny baby." I give her ass a light spank before kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:25 pm

((After))

I lay there cuddled up next to him naked and passed out
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:26 pm

I lay there, naked aswell, passed out.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:27 pm

"Hm..." I say slightly waking up and sober but not noticing anything yet
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:28 pm

Still passed out. I grumble in my sleep and run a hand down Jess' back, down to her butt.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:29 pm

The second he touches my ass I'm fully awake and instinctively slap him
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:30 pm

I open my eyes when I feel a hand come across my face, "OW! WHAT THE FUCK!?!" I notice that me and Jess are naked, "Aw....fuck....we did it again didn't we...?"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:30 pm

"I think so."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:31 pm

"Damn it........" I adjust myself and let go of Jess.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:32 pm

I skoot as far away from him as possible without being off the bed
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:33 pm

"I don't remember any of it though......damn alcohol."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:34 pm

"It does that shit. I really got to stop drinking last time I got that drunk I stripped for Adam's friend and nearly had sex with him."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:35 pm

"Oh, yikes...same shit happens for me. I nearly had sex with my cousin's best friend once cause of alcohol..."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:36 pm

"Yeah. Well it does have benefits at times."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:38 pm

"Like getting to see me naked?" I say sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:39 pm

I roll my eyes "I really need to learn to pick better guys to hang out with."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:40 pm

I laugh and nudge her with my elbow playfully, "Oh shut up...you know you liked it." I say with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:40 pm

"Womanizer."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:41 pm

"Stripper."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:41 pm

"Whore."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Corey and Jess's Apartment
Page 18 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next