Warped Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warped Tour 2005. Anything could happen, really...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
EMO IS OVER. YOU CAN ALL GO HOME NOW.

The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

Job/hobbies : America's Suiteheart ♥
Humor : Even my problems got problems...

The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica Empty
PostSubject: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:11 pm

ooc: THIS IS VERONICA

I hadn't heard a word from Courtney, Molly, or this Patrick character since I'd called.
Back to top Go down
https://wearethewarpedhearts.rpg-board.net
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:15 pm

"I'm so fucking bored........" I mutter, looking at my hands.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on
Humor : Heaven won't take me and Hell's afraid I'll take over

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:16 pm

I sit there doing my nails not knowing what else to do
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

Location : Sitting in the corner, argueing with myself about InuYasha.
Humor : *Oh, what a cute girl! That's Sesshomaru's daughter isn't it? What a cool fanart!* *That's Sesshomaru, haha* *WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?*

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:18 pm

ooc:THEN THIS IS MOLLY
I walk in with Sweater and Patrick
Back to top Go down
http://never-leaving-wonderland.tumblr.com/
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:19 pm

"Cass, you got any pot left?" I ask, running a shaky hand through my hair. "Crystal, what color is that?"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:20 pm

"Purple." I tell her
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:21 pm

"I think I got alittle bit left..." I reply
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:22 pm

"Legit?" I ask, with a grin. Then I turn to Cassie: "Hold that thought... MOLLY!" I say, running over to my baby sister.
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:24 pm

"Yeah I got some!" I say holding it out for her to see.
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:25 pm

"Later tonight? Nilla's office?" I yell back at her, hugging my sister.

"Love how you guys are so used to my fucking face..."
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

Humor : *Oh, what a cute girl! That's Sesshomaru's daughter isn't it? What a cool fanart!* *That's Sesshomaru, haha* *WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?*

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:27 pm

"VERONICA!!" I yell, hugging her back.
I stand behind Sweater, confused as all fuck.
"COURTNEY! MOLLY! PATRICK!" I yell.

Last edited by My Own Spotlight on Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:30 pm

"The second someone notices I'm here, you're up, Trick," I grin at him. "Might wanna call Pete now..." I turn to the girls.
"Is Brad still here?" I yell.

"I was so fucking worried!"
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:38 pm

"YEAH HE'S HERE!"
"It was so scary!"
I dial Pete. "Hey, dude, Brad's here, man!"
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:42 pm

"Where's here?" I ask. "You can be a numbskull sometimes, dude. Are you at Court's work?"

"Cool!" I grin. "And if anyone's paying attention, this is Patrick..."

"You're okay now though, right?" I stroke her hair.

Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:47 pm

I nod. "Yeah, I'm fine."
"Yeah, that's here." I laugh.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:10 pm

"Darn I broke a nail."
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:24 pm

"Oh, you poor black diva, you!" I laugh. "COURTNEY!" I grin, then inspect the man from head to toe. "You're Patrick. You're kinda fat. Do you squish Courtney when you fuck her?"

["VERONICA!" I yell.

"I'M HERE! DON'T BOTHER SAYING HI OR ANYTHING, BRADLEY WINTER!"

Last edited by Baby Blackout on Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:46 pm

((Brad))

I go and hug pete
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:48 pm

"BRADLEY!" I squeal, hugging him and jumping on his back.
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:46 am

I laugh. "I wouldn't know if I squish her when I fuck her, because I've never fucked her!"
"Yeah, you guys, just completely forget about me, that's cool too!" I yell.
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:37 am

"Ohh..." I say. "Oh, well, lemme know how that goes for ya, buddy!" I wiggle my eyebrows.

"Mariaaaaaaaaaaa!" I yell. "Where'd you go?" I yell in a sing-song voice.

Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:50 am

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeere!" I yell, running around.
"Will do." I say, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:11 am

"I expect you to live up to your promise, Tubby," I say, narrowing my eyes.

"How are you, Girlie?!" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:23 am

"Bored." I say. "But slightly less bored now."
I narrow my eyes right back at her. "And I will."
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:54 pm

"Good, because she's my bitch, okay?" I say. "She's been takin' care of me since I was like fourteen," I say.

"I missed you, kid!" I yell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next