Warped Tour 2005. Anything could happen, really...

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
EMO IS OVER. YOU CAN ALL GO HOME NOW.

Share | 

The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on
Humor : Heaven won't take me and Hell's afraid I'll take over

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:18 pm

"Of course I did you ass hole."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Semi-Sweet

Location : Sitting in the corner, argueing with myself about InuYasha.
Humor : *Oh, what a cute girl! That's Sesshomaru's daughter isn't it? What a cool fanart!* *That's Sesshomaru, haha* *WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?*

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:20 pm

"There's proof you didn't." I say, coldly.

Hikari Sato
Stella Murdock
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://never-leaving-wonderland.tumblr.com/
Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:23 pm

"What's that proof?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Semi-Sweet

Humor : *Oh, what a cute girl! That's Sesshomaru's daughter isn't it? What a cool fanart!* *That's Sesshomaru, haha* *WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?*

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:25 pm

I start counting off my fingers. "You ignored me the whole time we were together, all you wanted was sex, and you broke up with me without mercy! Just to name a few."

Hikari Sato
Stella Murdock
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin

Job/hobbies : America's Suiteheart ♥
Humor : Even my problems got problems...

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:46 pm

I guess I kind of shut down after she said she'd loved him. I'd been imagining her as this soul-less creature, incapable of loving anyone. I'd thought she wasn't from Chicago, and I was also wrong there. I'd always known Veronica and Molly had an older sister named Stephenie, but it's a common name, and I just pushed the thought out of my mind when Patrick'd let the name slip. Like I said, I'd assumed she was from somewhere, well, better, I shut down, not really able to fight someone who felt anything towards my Patrick. No matter what, I'd always refer to him as mine.

Courtney "Sweater"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wearethewarpedhearts.forumotion.com
Haunted

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:40 pm

I try to shove her off again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:20 pm

I blink frantically to fight off tears and shake my head. "No, Sweater, let her go." I may not love her, but it still hurt to see her being hurt. Both of them.

Hikari Sato
Stella Murdock
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:40 pm

I let go of Stephenie's hair. My first instinct was to run to Patrick, but instead I ran to my brother. I just didn't know anymore. I didn't know who my trust was with.

Courtney "Sweater"
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:49 pm

I swallowed and shut my eyes. This wasn't supposed to happen. Stephenie wasn't supposed to be here, and I wasn't supposed to have these feelings. You don't love her anymore. I told myself. Right? I shook my head, in an argument with myself.

Hikari Sato
Stella Murdock
Back to top Go down
Haunted

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:33 am

"It's okay." I say tring to comfort Courtney

I stand up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Half-Doomed
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:19 pm

"It's been such a long day," I mutter. Step two for me was always sarcasm. It was isolation, ignoring it. After that, I just got bitter and sarcastic. Next would be actual emotion, but that wouldn't be for a while.

Courtney "Sweater"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:04 pm

"Mabey you should go do something it has a been a long and hard day for you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Half-Doomed
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:06 pm

"The only thing I want to do is fall over, dead," I mutter, eyeing Patrick, confused and a little hurt.

Courtney "Sweater"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:08 pm

"Don't worry she probley doesn't mean a thing to him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Half-Doomed
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:09 pm

"Of course she does! He isn't the guy that'll say yes to any chick who asks!"

Courtney "Sweater"
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:11 pm

"Can we get high now...?" I ask sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Half-Doomed
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:12 pm

"You're unbelievable!" My jaw drops at Cassie. "Just watch."

Courtney "Sweater"
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:19 pm

"Well fuck girl....don't have to yell." I reply with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Half-Doomed
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:41 pm

"Sorry," I say.

Courtney "Sweater"
Back to top Go down
Alerion

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:45 pm

"It's ight' girl, I'm just impatient at the moment."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Half-Doomed
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:46 pm

I nod. "I really hate my older sister," I mutter.

Courtney "Sweater"
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:48 pm

I glance at Stephenie, then at Courtney, and sigh.

Hikari Sato
Stella Murdock
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:50 pm

I briefly made eye contact with Patrick, quickly looking away. I just didn't want to deal with him right now.

Courtney "Sweater"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:53 pm

I walk over to patrick and kiss him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:57 pm

I open my eyes and push her off. "NO- uh, why would you- You broke up with me- COURTNEY'S LESS CONFUSING!" I yell, whiping my mouth and shaking my head.

Hikari Sato
Stella Murdock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   

Back to top Go down

The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next