Warped Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warped Tour 2005. Anything could happen, really...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
EMO IS OVER. YOU CAN ALL GO HOME NOW.

The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

Job/hobbies : America's Suiteheart ♥
Humor : Even my problems got problems...

The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:08 pm

"You know it, bitch!" I grin at Cassie.

I slip my hand into Patrick's.
Back to top Go down
https://wearethewarpedhearts.rpg-board.net
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:09 pm

I grin back and put the pot in my purse, "Higher than a mother fuckin' plane bitch!"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on
Humor : Heaven won't take me and Hell's afraid I'll take over

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:10 pm

"But I can't blame you. You're a boy and she's a slut."
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:10 pm

"Just a plane?" I ask, shocked. "JUST A FUCKING PLANE?"

I bite my lip again. I was vaguely aware of my grip on poor Trick's hand getting tighter.
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:12 pm

"I mean like, one of those space planes they send to fucking Mars or wherever!!"

Last edited by Psychosocial on Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

Location : Sitting in the corner, argueing with myself about InuYasha.
Humor : *Oh, what a cute girl! That's Sesshomaru's daughter isn't it? What a cool fanart!* *That's Sesshomaru, haha* *WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?*

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:13 pm

"Says the girl with multiple partners." I cock my head to the side, and interlace Sweater's fingers with mine. "Who do you think you are?"
Back to top Go down
http://never-leaving-wonderland.tumblr.com/
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:13 pm

"Like a rocket, Cassie?" I ask, heavily sarcastic, shaking my head.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:14 pm

"I know I'm the girl you wish you had."
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

Humor : *Oh, what a cute girl! That's Sesshomaru's daughter isn't it? What a cool fanart!* *That's Sesshomaru, haha* *WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?*

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:16 pm

"Suuure." I say with some sarcasm. "The only girl I need is right here." I say, lifting our hands.
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:16 pm

"Oh yeah! I forgot what it was called..." I answer, not detecting the sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:17 pm

I kiss him on the cheek, a huge smile on my face.

"That shit is legit! I want to go to Mars!"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:18 pm

"Just keep telling yourself that."
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:21 pm

I grin. "Just go fuck a random guy off the side of the road."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:22 pm

"To infinity and beyond mother fucker!"

Last edited by Psychosocial on Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:23 pm

"You know you want me and I won't be there when you relize it."
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:24 pm

"CASSANDRA AND VERONICA WOULD BE SUCH GREAT ASTRONAUTS, YOU SHOULD BE FUCKING JEALOUS!" I yell.

"Hi, Stephenie," I say, a fake smile on my face.

ooc: i can't post anything relating to Pete's mouth without laughing at least a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:26 pm

"Believe me, once I realized it, I got over you. You should get over yourself, too!"
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:26 pm

"I Know right!?! I would love to be an astronaut, they get to be so high for sooooo long!!"
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:27 pm

ooc: oh god i love you cassandra, okay? love, veronica

bic:

"Do they smoke pot in outer space?" I ask loudly.
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:32 pm

"Well they got to do something up there, don't they!? What else to do then smoke some dope!"
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:34 pm

"Good point..." I shrug.
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:35 pm

"Hi Pete! You know Stephenie!"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:36 pm

"Well she's fat just like you."

Last edited by Polka Face on Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:37 pm

"I remember meeting her, I think," I say. "Weren't you the one who was begging him to have sex with you? I honestly thought you were either drunk, desperate, pathetic, or some combination of the three!"

"Okay, bitch, look," I say through my teeth, letting go of the safety of Patrick's hand, and walking towards this bitch.

Last edited by Baby Blackout on Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:39 pm

I nod. Seriously, who would want to have sex with me? I never understood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next