Warped Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warped Tour 2005. Anything could happen, really...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
EMO IS OVER. YOU CAN ALL GO HOME NOW.

Since I am in a fucking mood.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

Location : Sitting in the corner, argueing with myself about InuYasha.
Humor : *Oh, what a cute girl! That's Sesshomaru's daughter isn't it? What a cool fanart!* *That's Sesshomaru, haha* *WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?*

Since I am in a fucking mood. Empty
PostSubject: Since I am in a fucking mood.   Since I am in a fucking mood. EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:57 am

Name: Stella Murdock
Description (DETAILED, OKAY? HAIR, EYES, HEIGHT, BODY TYPE, ETC): Stella has hair a little longer than most boys do these days, and dyed a really light orange, like a lighter sunset. And it's pretty spiky. Her eyes are a regular coffee-and-milk colour.
Personality:She's quiet, and uses few words, but when she does talk, she's super loud, mostly. She's very thoughtful, but really doesn't care about anything. She dug out her heart with a spoon (metaphorically of course) when she was fourteen and never looked back. She thinks life's easier when you don't have to worry about anything.
Weird phrases and words they use? "Spweoon" "What fun is life with the toxic substance we call love?"
Notes:
History: Stella was born in... Well, who cares where she was born? Basically, her mom died when she was ten, and her dad was an absolute asshole to her. When she was fourteen, she was tired of feeling things, so she decided to simply not care about anything. Not school, not her family, not her friends. She hasn't had a crush on somebody since she was thirteen. She's going to a university for psychology, simply because if she can't help herself, might as well help other people.
Favorite Band/Employer/Etc: She doesn't have a favorite band, she likes a lot equally. She works at Pizza Hut and Home Depot, and stuff.
Interests: Believe it or not, she's really into painting and mental diseases.
Favorite Color: Silver
Random shit about them?: Idk
Back to top Go down
http://never-leaving-wonderland.tumblr.com/
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

Job/hobbies : America's Suiteheart ♥
Humor : Even my problems got problems...

Since I am in a fucking mood. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Since I am in a fucking mood.   Since I am in a fucking mood. EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:21 pm

I like her. She sounds like someone Murphy'd be friends with lol (:
Back to top Go down
https://wearethewarpedhearts.rpg-board.net

Since I am in a fucking mood.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warped Hearts :: Before We Start This Crazy Shit: :: Characters And All That Jazz-
Jump to: