Warped Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warped Tour 2005. Anything could happen, really...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
EMO IS OVER. YOU CAN ALL GO HOME NOW.

Corey and Jess's Apartment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

Corey and Jess's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:09 pm

I unlock my room and enter it. "Welcome to my humble abode." I say to Jess and Hikari. I slip off my shoes and walk to the middle of the room.

Last edited by The Legacy on Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on
Humor : Heaven won't take me and Hell's afraid I'll take over

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:10 pm

"Nice place." I say walking in
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:14 pm

"Thanks, make youself at home."
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

Location : Sitting in the corner, argueing with myself about InuYasha.
Humor : *Oh, what a cute girl! That's Sesshomaru's daughter isn't it? What a cool fanart!* *That's Sesshomaru, haha* *WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?*

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:18 pm

I walk in, brushing a little cobweb she aquired on the way here off my leg. "Not too shabbeh." I say.
Back to top Go down
http://never-leaving-wonderland.tumblr.com/
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:21 pm

I walk to my bed and sit down on it, "So is Adam always that much of a percy douche?"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:22 pm

"You have no idea I mostly get all his anger he'll call me names, lock me out of our room or even the house." I say then go and sit next to him
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:25 pm

"That is just sad...I mean what the hell goes through his mind when he does that kind of stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:26 pm

"Nothing absulutly nothing."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:27 pm

"It must be really terrible living with him..."
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

Humor : *Oh, what a cute girl! That's Sesshomaru's daughter isn't it? What a cool fanart!* *That's Sesshomaru, haha* *WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?*

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:28 pm

I sit on the dresser and swing my legs.
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:32 pm

"So, what do you ladies wanna do now?"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:34 pm

"I don't know." I say taking off my boots the lay back on his bed with crossed and my foot is flat on the bed
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:36 pm

"Stuff." I say again. "I don't know. What is there to do?"
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:36 pm

I go to my bathroom to wash my hands and I 'acidently' get my shirt wet, "Damn sink...!" I walk back out.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:37 pm

"Awww your shirt's all wet mabey you should take it off."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:39 pm

I make a small, hidden smirk and reply, "All right if it's okay with you two." I take it off.
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:39 pm

I bite my lip. This guy was hot.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:40 pm

"Woah." I say not meaning to
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:41 pm

I go back over to my bed and sit down, I pat the bed and say, "Well I don't want to be rude so make youself comfy."
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:43 pm

"Okay..." I say, sitting down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:45 pm

"I need a moment." I say the run to the bathroom slam and lock the door behind I look in the mirror "You know they're pigs don't even think about it Jess." I say to myselfI run the sink and splash some cold water in my face I look up in the mirror again "You know not to think like that you don't need a man." I say "But he's so hot you know you want him. GAH!" I sayell then walk out of the bathroom calmly like nothing happened
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:47 pm

"Everything fine Jess?" I ask. I slide a hand on Hikari's thigh slowly, this was working out way to easily.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:49 pm

I see what he does with Hikari "Uh yeah I think I should go." I say going to my boots
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:50 pm

I shiver a little bit, then sort of move his hand.
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:52 pm

I scootch away from Hikari allitle and yawn, and give off a fake confused look, "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment Empty

Back to top Go down

Corey and Jess's Apartment
Page 1 of 34Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next