Warped Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warped Tour 2005. Anything could happen, really...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
EMO IS OVER. YOU CAN ALL GO HOME NOW.

Corey and Jess's Apartment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on
Humor : Heaven won't take me and Hell's afraid I'll take over

Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:54 pm

I find a change of clothes then go to the bathroom and shut the door
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:57 pm

I sit there, and yawn, "So........."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:01 pm

I quikly strip down and hop in the shower and start silently humming
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:03 pm

I hear the shower turn on, and I sigh.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:06 pm

I look down at the drain while rinsing my hair and see the multi-colored water
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:07 pm

I hum a song, out of bordom.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:09 pm

I slip and fall out of the shower
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:10 pm

I hear a commotion and I go to the bathroom door. I open it and pop my head in, "You okay?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:11 pm

"Yeah just fell out of the shower." I say still laying on the floor not wanting to get up yet
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:12 pm

I go into bathroom "Do you need help up?"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:13 pm

"I'm fine now get out I'm not decent."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:17 pm

"Why should I? It's not like this is the first time I've seen you naked Jess.." I say with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:26 pm

"Man-whore."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:27 pm

I laugh alittle and grab a towl. I walk over to Jess to help her up, but I slip on some water on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:28 pm

"Epic fail." I tell him with a smile
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:29 pm

"You slipped and fell too missy."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:31 pm

"Whatever." I say then tr to stand up but fall over landing on him
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:32 pm

I feel her land on me and I let out a small, "Oof!" I lie there with her on top of me, "Well this is the third time you've been on top of me." I say with another playful smirk.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:33 pm

"Womanizer."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:35 pm

"Hey, hey dont' go calling me names. You could've easily said no to the sex...you were as into it as I was."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:36 pm

"Shut up!"
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:38 pm

I smile and say the same playful, "Make me" as before.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:39 pm

"One of these days I will bitch slap you."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:39 pm

"I'm sure you will." I still have a smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:41 pm

I just roll my eyes at him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Corey and Jess's Apartment
Page 14 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next