Warped Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warped Tour 2005. Anything could happen, really...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
EMO IS OVER. YOU CAN ALL GO HOME NOW.

Wandering around Merch Booths....

Go down 
+2
Semi-Sweet
Half-Doomed
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

Wandering around Merch Booths.... - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Merch Booths....   Wandering around Merch Booths.... - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:22 pm

"From Fall Out Boy?" I ask the other girl who just arrived, probably the girl Patrick was hiding from.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on
Humor : Heaven won't take me and Hell's afraid I'll take over

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Merch Booths....   Wandering around Merch Booths.... - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:22 pm

"Yes."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Merch Booths....   Wandering around Merch Booths.... - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:24 pm

I glance around the area, looking at the tons of fans wearing Fall Out Boy shirts, and other shit, "Kind of a stupid place for a person like him to be hiding don't you think?" I say to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

Job/hobbies : America's Suiteheart ♥
Humor : Even my problems got problems...

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Merch Booths....   Wandering around Merch Booths.... - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:24 pm

I bite my lip, seeing Stephenie talking to some dude. I felt like shit hating her. I felt like shit hating anyone other than my dad, but the fact that Trick loved her at some point made it miserable for me.
Back to top Go down
https://wearethewarpedhearts.rpg-board.net
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

Location : Sitting in the corner, argueing with myself about InuYasha.
Humor : *Oh, what a cute girl! That's Sesshomaru's daughter isn't it? What a cool fanart!* *That's Sesshomaru, haha* *WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?*

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Merch Booths....   Wandering around Merch Booths.... - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:25 pm

I heard Stephenie and went stiff. Just leave, just leave.
"Yeah, he's in Fall Out Boy. I saw him somewhere.."
Back to top Go down
http://never-leaving-wonderland.tumblr.com/
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Merch Booths....   Wandering around Merch Booths.... - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:25 pm

"I saw him come this way."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Merch Booths....   Wandering around Merch Booths.... - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:27 pm

"You did?" I say to this girl, "He probably went to the backstage or something." I comment trying to send the girl off.
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Merch Booths....   Wandering around Merch Booths.... - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:27 pm

I was crying a lot now. I probably looked so white trash. I still had this fucking baby belly, I was short, and I was crying. If that doesn't scream either rape or incest or cheating, I don't know what does.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Merch Booths....   Wandering around Merch Booths.... - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:29 pm

I leave looking for Patrick STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!Stump
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Merch Booths....   Wandering around Merch Booths.... - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:30 pm

"So Hikari, you want to buy anything seeing as you're here?"
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Merch Booths....   Wandering around Merch Booths.... - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:31 pm

ooc: this is me loving you. ACCEPT IT.

bic:

As Stephenie walks away, I start towards to guy. I knew how to tell if someone was hiding something. Brad had been quite the partier in school, and Mom never saw through his "Uh, studying?" shit. I always did.
"Where is he?" I ask, sniffly and quiet.
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Merch Booths....   Wandering around Merch Booths.... - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:34 pm

"Come again?" I say to this new girl.
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Merch Booths....   Wandering around Merch Booths.... - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:35 pm

"Where's Trick?" I ask quietly. I sound stupid and desperate and needy, but I was so worried when he ran off. Pete was back at the bus, seeing if he'd come back there, but I wasn't okay with that. After a small amount of arguing, I was allowed to look for him.
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

Humor : *Oh, what a cute girl! That's Sesshomaru's daughter isn't it? What a cool fanart!* *That's Sesshomaru, haha* *WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?*

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Merch Booths....   Wandering around Merch Booths.... - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:36 pm

I hear Stephenie's heels click away and exhale. Courtney was at least a little bit easier to be around. You're wrong, Courtney. You're way better off without me. Just forget about me.
"Where's who?"
I run in, screaming. "I JUST SAW PATRICK STUMP I JUST SAW PATRICK STUMP WHERE IS HE WE NEED TO GET MARRIED I DON'T CARE IF HE'S LIKE NINE YEARS OLDER THAN I DON'T CARE WHERE IS HEEEE?!" I scream, pushing around random people.

ooc: Desdes. That. Was for you.
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Merch Booths....   Wandering around Merch Booths.... - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:37 pm

"I saw him head to the backstage area, like I said to the girl before."
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Merch Booths....   Wandering around Merch Booths.... - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:40 pm

ooc: way to make me cry, carina, she is not better off without him. look at what he's done for her in the last 24 hours. he's fought off her abusive boyfriend, taken her to the hospital, been there when she found out she lost the baby, and took her to pick up one of the girls she works with from a park she was hiding in. Reevaluate your self, Patrick Martin Stump.

bic:

"It's just that me and Pete are so worried, and Andy and Joe and Pete are back on the bus, but they are so fucking scared that he's gonna pull some stupid shit, but I told them that was Pete's thing, y'know? And they thought I'd be able to talk sense into him best..."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Merch Booths....   Wandering around Merch Booths.... - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:43 pm

"Sounds terrible, but I'm sure he's just hiding somewhere, I swear he was heading to the backstage mam'." I glance down, unnoticeably, at Patrick wondering if he wanted to come up or not.
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Merch Booths....   Wandering around Merch Booths.... - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:45 pm

"OH THANK YOUUU!" I yell, running off.
I bite my lip, fighting off tears. Fall Out Boy can find a new singer. I tell myself. No one really needed me, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Merch Booths....   Wandering around Merch Booths.... - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:45 pm

"Well, if you see him, tell him that Sweater still thinks he's perfect, and she might say yes to his question if he has the balls to ask her properly," I say, hoping the message would be passed on.
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Merch Booths....   Wandering around Merch Booths.... - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:47 pm

"Alright, if I do run into him again, I'll be sure to tell him that."
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Merch Booths....   Wandering around Merch Booths.... - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:48 pm

I look up at the bottom of the table, pull out the ring and look at it. I pop out from under the table. "Courtney! Um."
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Merch Booths....   Wandering around Merch Booths.... - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:50 pm

"Hey, Man," I say, blushing a little. "Please come back, the guys are scared, okay?" I smile at him a little.
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Merch Booths....   Wandering around Merch Booths.... - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:53 pm

I stand there, listening to the two.
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Merch Booths....   Wandering around Merch Booths.... - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:58 pm

I nod a little. "But. Um." I jump over the table. Maybe after this I could actually disappear. I get down on one knee, and swallow. "I know you're not ready, but before I leave, will you accept this ring? Like, in-in, you know, marriage?" I say, stammering at the end as my confidence disappeared."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Merch Booths....   Wandering around Merch Booths.... - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:00 pm

"How romantic..." I say quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Merch Booths....   Wandering around Merch Booths.... - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering around Merch Booths....
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warped Hearts :: RP SHIT :: MERCH :D-
Jump to: