Warped Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warped Tour 2005. Anything could happen, really...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
EMO IS OVER. YOU CAN ALL GO HOME NOW.

Corey and Jess's Apartment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on
Humor : Heaven won't take me and Hell's afraid I'll take over

Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:58 pm

"Jess Lillian Jones I know you can hear me you arn't too quite."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:59 pm

I giggle, "Lillian...." I giggle alittle more.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:00 pm

"Shut up!"

"Come on Jess."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:01 pm

"Maybe I should answer the door?"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:03 pm

"No I'll answer." I say then get off the bed and go over and answer the door "What?" I say in a really bitchy tone

I look at her arm and read the writing on it "What the fuck is that on your arm!?"
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

Location : Sitting in the corner, argueing with myself about InuYasha.
Humor : *Oh, what a cute girl! That's Sesshomaru's daughter isn't it? What a cool fanart!* *That's Sesshomaru, haha* *WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?*

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:10 pm

"FUCK YEAH KILL THAT SLUT!" I yell at the tv.
Back to top Go down
http://never-leaving-wonderland.tumblr.com/
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:57 am

I glance over at Jess and Adam, and listen to their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:01 am

"It's nothing."

"Well you're coming back to the condo with me." I say grabbing her arm
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:39 am

I stand up slowly, incase I needed to help out Jess. This asshole wasn't going to treat her like that.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:44 am

"No!" I say then try to pull my arm away with no use

"You are coming with me and that is final." I say tighting my grip on her arm
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:46 am

I walk over to them and frown at Adam, "She doesn't want to come with you, is that not clear?"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:48 am

I firmly look Jess over "Your skirt is on backwards, your hair's a mess, and you make-up looks like crap. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:50 am

I tense up and stand still, in a non-noticeable way.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:52 am

"Erm." I say biting my lip

"I asked. Why do you llook like shit?"
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

Humor : *Oh, what a cute girl! That's Sesshomaru's daughter isn't it? What a cool fanart!* *That's Sesshomaru, haha* *WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?*

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:52 am

I look at Jess. "Oh, you do look like a mess... Wait, why is Adam here?"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:54 am

"I'm here to get Jess. Now Jess fucking answer me!"
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:55 am

I stand there, tensed up, and nervous. I glare at adam, "Don't fucking yell at her you dick!"
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:56 am

I reach into my purse and pull out the knife I always carried. "Adam, you know I can do."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:57 am

"She's my sister so don't tell me what to do I can can't do." I righten my grip even more

"Ow Adam you're hurting me!"
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:59 am

"Well treat your sister with some damn respect!" I yell, and with this I shove Adam.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:12 am

I get shoved "Like I'm gonna listen to a pussy like you!"

"Adam let me go!"
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:14 am

I swing a fist at Adam, "Fuck off and let her go!"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:15 am

I throw a punch back at him after getting hit and letting go of Jess
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:19 am

I take the punch and show no signs of pain, though it was somewhat painful.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:23 am

"ADAM JUST STOP IT YOU'RE TURNING INTO DAD! IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU JENNIFER WOULDN'T BE A HOOKER! IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU AMY WOULDN'T BE DANCING IN A STRIP CLUB! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE MAN OF THE HOUSE WHEN DAD LEFT ALL YOU'RE DOING IS BECOMING HIM! HIKARI WAS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO YOU AND YOU SLEPT WITH ANOTHER WOMAN!" I scream at Adam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Corey and Jess's Apartment
Page 10 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next