Warped Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warped Tour 2005. Anything could happen, really...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
EMO IS OVER. YOU CAN ALL GO HOME NOW.

Corey and Jess's Apartment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:12 pm

"It isn't Jess!" I say to her playfully, "Lighten up and don't blame youself, please."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on
Humor : Heaven won't take me and Hell's afraid I'll take over

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:14 pm

"But it is my fault."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:17 pm

I roll my eyes and give her a kiss, "What can I do to convince you it isn't your fault?"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:20 pm

"Admit it is."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:25 pm

"But it isn't Jess, I mentioned it, so therefore it's my fault."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:26 pm

"It's my fault I shouldn't have asked."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:27 pm

"It's equally our fault, how about that." I say wanting this arguement to be over.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:29 pm

"Fine sorry it's just I get blamed for everything and I guesse I got used to being the one that made everything bad happen."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:31 pm

"The same thing for me, baby, the same thing for me."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:32 pm

"You get used to it after awhile and just say it's your fault no matter what."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:33 pm

"I know right?"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:40 pm

"Certain parenting teqneics sort of mess with your mind."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:42 pm

"I know...my mother always made me feel like dirt..." I glance around the room for a second, "So what should we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:44 pm

"Same thing with my father and most of my siblings. And I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:46 pm

"Maybe we can take a shower? Or I could give you another massage, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:47 pm

"I say shower because I need one."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:48 pm

"You don't mind if I join you?" I say with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:51 pm

"I don't care but touch me in any inapropriate way you will get slapped."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:52 pm

I roll my eyes, "Fine...and the same goes for you missy, cause' I know you want to." I say with a playful smirk.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:56 pm

I roll my eyes then go and grab my clothes from my bags and head for the bathroom."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:58 pm

I head for the bathroom and open the door. I walk in and wait for Jess.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:59 pm

I walk into the bathroom and start stripping down
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:01 pm

I strip down and head to the shower. I turn the nozzle and wait for it to heat up.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:02 pm

I hop in also
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:05 pm

I walk in and close the sliding door. I wet my hair and pick up one of the shampoo bottles. I pour some my hair and start washing my hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Corey and Jess's Apartment
Page 27 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next