Warped Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warped Tour 2005. Anything could happen, really...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
EMO IS OVER. YOU CAN ALL GO HOME NOW.

Corey and Jess's Apartment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on
Humor : Heaven won't take me and Hell's afraid I'll take over

Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:14 pm

"Yeah you learn to cook when you're the only one that has the time and is willing to."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:17 pm

"Yeah it must be annoying, cooking for someone like Adam, twenty four seven." I finish my food and put the plate away in the sink."We can take turns making meals, if you want, just so you don't have to do all the work."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:20 pm

"Good I'm tired of cookeing I always had to cook for 8 peple and sometimes more never less."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:23 pm

"Must be a big hassle." I say turning on the sink, taking a dish rag and some of the liquid soap stuff. I pour some in the water and start washing my plate.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:25 pm

"Yeah I'm pretty much the maid there because my mom is always fighting with my dad about child care rights and sit." I say walkingover and doing the same
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:26 pm

"It's good to learn those kind of skills, helps you when you live on your own. Took awhile for me to get used to cleaning up after myself, when I moved here."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:28 pm

"If you think that's hard then try to up after 8 or more people, a stripper, a hookerand her clients, and a violent fight while tring to break up a fight and cleaning up after Adam while fighting him."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:31 pm

"Dear lord....must be hard working there...you have my sympathy, works a hassle for me aswell, though I get to choose which three days I have to go, that's the only good thing, it's usually decent, but then you have little thirteen year olds complaing about the prices of their favorite bands shirt, and the little wrist bands and stuff, not like cleaning, but still a hassle for me, and it's usally a mob of ten or more."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:34 pm

"Yeah my life is so much harder especially since alot of nights they forget about me and I don't even get a bed for reward I get the yard or go sleep with the hobos and then they wonder whatwhy I was outside."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:37 pm

"Yeah that is alot harder, it was really hard for me aswell when I was a little kid, having an abusive asshole as a mother, who had little blood in her alcohol system."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:40 pm

"That's how my dad is he sort of disapeared when my mom said she was pregnant with twins then came back when I was like 5."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:45 pm

"Yeah but atleast your mom didn't.......do something horrible...." I glance away then continue speaking, "...and got you sent to an orphanage with a headmistress as terrible as her."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:46 pm

"What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:47 pm

"Nothing...just something bad..." I mutter, not wanting to talk about it, just yet.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:50 pm

"Come on you can tell me."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:54 pm

I close my eyes, out of frustration, "She got to drunk one night....when I was ten...my little sister...she was seven...she ma...made...mother made," I start to choke up, just thinking about it, let alone speaking about it, "She took a rolling pin from the kitchen....and hit my sister....over...and...over...and over...until...she..." I try not to cry, but I choke up and stay quiet.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:55 pm

"Oh I understand it's okay to cry it's a touch subject I souldn't have said anything." I say tring to comfort him
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:57 pm

I feel a tear roll down my eye. I wipe it away before it becomes visible to Jess, "No, no it's fine...you didn't know...besides I feel like I should talk about it sometimes...but it still hurts."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:59 pm

"You shouldn't have to I'm sorry I shouldn't have even asked it's all my falt I was stupid for even asking." I say
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:01 pm

"No, don't go and blame yourself, I set myself up for the question..." I give her a hug and hold her, wanting the comfort.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:04 pm

"It was all my fault I should have known it was a touchy subject and I ws stupid for asking about it."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:05 pm

"No you aren't stupid Jess, I need to be more talkitive about those kind of subjects so the emotions don't bottle up in me..."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:06 pm

"No I am stupid for asking it I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:11 pm

I place my hands on Jess' cheeks and say to her, looking into her eyes, "It is not your fault Jess."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:11 pm

"Yes it is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Corey and Jess's Apartment
Page 26 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next