Warped Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warped Tour 2005. Anything could happen, really...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
EMO IS OVER. YOU CAN ALL GO HOME NOW.

Corey and Jess's Apartment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:03 pm

I'm still asleep, snuggling up to her body.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on
Humor : Heaven won't take me and Hell's afraid I'll take over

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:05 pm

I wake up and slowly move out of bed tring not to wake him
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:07 pm

I grumble quietly, but otherwise I'm not disturbed.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:16 pm

I go over to his fridge and pull out some stuff for breakfast and start to cook
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:21 pm

I retract my arms to my chest and sneeze in my sleep.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:22 pm

I continue to cook
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:24 pm

I open one of my eyes slowly and start to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:29 pm

I start to hum a little
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:31 pm

I open both eyes and rub them with my hands. My vision returns and I see Jess cooking something. "Morning sunshine.." I call to her, half-asleep still.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:32 pm

"Morning."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:37 pm

"What are you cooking?" I ask, slowly getting out of bed.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:38 pm

"Eggs and bacon."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:40 pm

"Enough for both of us?" I ask, even though I know the answer is yes.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:44 pm

"Dur."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 2:08 pm

I walk over to Jess slowly and I wrap my arms around the area right under her boobs. I give her a kiss on the cheek before resting my head on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:07 pm

"Why don't you go whatch tv or something this may take like 10-15 minutes longer."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:17 pm

"Aww, but your shoulder is so soooft...." I say with a smile. I let go of her and go to the bathroom. After using the toilet I turn on my straightner and start straightning my hair.
((Yes he straightens his hair deal with it :PP))
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:59 pm

((Nice))

I continue to cook for about 13 minutes then walla breakfest is done "Breakfast is done."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:02 pm

I finish straightening my hair and I walk out of the bathroom. I smell the lovely aroma of breakfast and I walk back over to the kitchen, "It smells wonderful, compliments to the chef." I say to Jess.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 5:32 pm

"Good now you won't know if I poisined it or not." I say butting the food and two plates
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:03 pm

I roll my eyes at her and give her another kiss on the cheek, before taking a seat on one of the two chairs I had, next to a small table near the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:06 pm

I grab the plates and set one infront of him with a fork then go sit in the other chair and do the same
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:08 pm

I take the fork and gather up some egg on the utensil. I put it in my mouth and eat the egg. I close my eyes, savoring the taste, before swallowing.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:11 pm

I eat my food deliqitley yet fast
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:12 pm

"You are an amazing cook you know." I say inbetween forkfuls of bacon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Corey and Jess's Apartment
Page 25 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next