Warped Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warped Tour 2005. Anything could happen, really...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
EMO IS OVER. YOU CAN ALL GO HOME NOW.

Corey and Jess's Apartment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:38 pm

"Bummer..." I reply. I stare into her lovely eyes and smile.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on
Humor : Heaven won't take me and Hell's afraid I'll take over

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:40 pm

"Yeah she's taught me everything I know."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:42 pm

"Including, how to be beautiful, cause you know how to do that amazingly."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:43 pm

"Yeah but my favorite thing she has taught me would acturally have to be how to use a broom as a weapon."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:44 pm

"She must be a great role model and mentor." I reply.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:46 pm

"Yeah except she's a stripper and a maid."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:48 pm

"A stripper andddd a maid!? Wow sounds like a hard job." I say with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:49 pm

"Yeah. But she finds time in her sceduel for me."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:51 pm

"Well now I know where you got those amazing stripper moves." I say with a smirk, "I'm surprised I remember that, what with all the alcohol..."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:52 pm

"Yeah I am may be good but Catalina is the best."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:54 pm

"I'm sure she is, and maybe you could show me some more of those lovely moves tonight?" I say with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:55 pm

"Ugh naw."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:56 pm

I smirk and give her another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:58 pm

I kiss him back
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:00 pm

I give her another kiss, getting closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:00 pm

"Respect the shirt."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:02 pm

"I will, I will. I just can't help myself, your sooo irresitable..." I say which I follow with a kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:04 pm

"I know I am." I say then hear my cellphone ringing in my bag
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:05 pm

I let go of her, to let her answer her phone.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:12 pm

I answer my phone "Hello."

((Person on the phone is white))

"Hola."

"Hola, how's everything?"

"Good except Allen wants you and Adam to go visit him soon Candy and Patty came back a few days ago and he wants to see the boy."

"Can't Adam go without me."

"Yeah I wish I could go with you but saddly he still hates me."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:13 pm

I go over to the bed and sit down.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:16 pm

"Yeah well I'm kind of with a friend so I'll talk to you later and we'll talk. Adios."

"Adios."

I hang up the phone and put it in my pocket then go sit by Corey.
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:19 pm

"A friend eh? I thought we were more than that." I give her a 'just kidding' smile and continue speaking, "So who was that?"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:21 pm

I roll my eyes at him "It was Catalina."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:22 pm

"Oh cool what did she talk to you about?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Corey and Jess's Apartment
Page 29 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next