Warped Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warped Tour 2005. Anything could happen, really...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
EMO IS OVER. YOU CAN ALL GO HOME NOW.

Corey and Jess's Apartment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on
Humor : Heaven won't take me and Hell's afraid I'll take over

Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:35 pm

I go plop down on his bed
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:36 pm

I switch the TV to Comedy Central. "Oh, that new Jeff Dunham special is on. You heard of him?" I ask Jess.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:37 pm

"Oh I love him!"
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:38 pm

"Me too!" I watch the special and laugh at one of the jokes.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:45 pm

((8:00 pm))

"We need food."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:47 pm

I hear my stomuch grumble after she says that, "You're right..." I glance at my fridge, "I have some pizza in the fridge."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:48 pm

"What kind?"
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:50 pm

I walk over to the fridge and check, "I got two with just cheese, two with pepporonies and....those are olives, and there's one slice with bacon."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:51 pm

"I want the slice with bacon eat them up."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:53 pm

I grin, while pulling out the one with bacon and one of the pepporonni and olive ones. "You want your's cold or microwaved?"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:55 pm

"Microwaved."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:57 pm

"Alrighty then." I grab a plate from my cabinent and put the pizza slices on it. I put it in the microwave and set it for fourty five seconds. I lean against the wall and wait.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:59 pm

I look over to where he was sitting and it was soaked "you get to sleep there because it's soaking wet."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:01 pm

I laugh and hear the microwave beep, I pull the plate out of the microwave and walk back over to the bed. I sit down and put the plate in between us, "Bon appetite, madame."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:01 pm

I roll my eyes at him then grab my piece
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:02 pm

I grab my piece and continue watching TV.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:04 pm

I steal the remote and start channel surfing while eating
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:06 pm

"Aw, I wanted to hear the end of that joke..." I watch the bits and flashes of shows as she surfs the channels.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:07 pm

"Too bad." I say then land on Halloween 2
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:08 pm

"Oh, nice choice." I say grinning,

Last edited by The Dirty Little Secret on Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:09 pm

"Yeah." I say finnishing my foood
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:11 pm

I watch Micheal slit a sluts' throat, "Yeah, that-a-boy Mikey, go for the popular bitch." I finish my pizza slice and continue watching the movie.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:12 pm

I go over to his fridge and start radeing it for something to drink
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:17 pm

"There's some soda on the bottom shelf of the fridge." I state, looking over my should at her, "And don't make a mess, please."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:18 pm

"Don't worry I will."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corey and Jess's Apartment   Corey and Jess's Apartment - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Corey and Jess's Apartment
Page 16 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next