Warped Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warped Tour 2005. Anything could happen, really...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
EMO IS OVER. YOU CAN ALL GO HOME NOW.

The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

Job/hobbies : America's Suiteheart ♥
Humor : Even my problems got problems...

The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:00 pm

ooc: DAMN RIGHT COURTNEY'S LESS CONFUSING! SHE KNOWS YOU, DUDE!

bic:

I pretend to look away as Stephenie kisses Patrick. This shouldn't mean anything to you, Court.
Back to top Go down
https://wearethewarpedhearts.rpg-board.net
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on
Humor : Heaven won't take me and Hell's afraid I'll take over

The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:00 pm

"What are you tring to say DO YOU HATE ME?" I say/yell at him tears in my eyes
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

Location : Sitting in the corner, argueing with myself about InuYasha.
Humor : *Oh, what a cute girl! That's Sesshomaru's daughter isn't it? What a cool fanart!* *That's Sesshomaru, haha* *WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?*

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:05 pm

"I-uh." Do you really hate her, Patrick? "Well."
Back to top Go down
http://never-leaving-wonderland.tumblr.com/
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:06 pm

"YOU DO YOU HATE ME!" I say now fully cring
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:09 pm

I bite my lip, hanging on every word. I don't want him to hate her, but at the same time, I just want him to realize that I'm so much better for him. Are you really?
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

Humor : *Oh, what a cute girl! That's Sesshomaru's daughter isn't it? What a cool fanart!* *That's Sesshomaru, haha* *WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?*

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:14 pm

"Thing is, Stephenie." I say, slowly, trying to find the right words. "I may just love Courtney, a bit-a bit more.."
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:16 pm

I look up, now trying to catch Patrick's eye.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:20 pm

I try to stop cring hearing his words
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:22 pm

I shut my eyes and cover my ears. This isn't good. This isn't good at all.
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:23 pm

I look at Patrick. He looked so fucked up. I waited for him to look up at me.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:28 pm

"Patrick are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:30 pm

He looked like shit. I ran over to him. "You alright, babe?"
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:33 pm

I shake my head. "Do I look like I'm okay?!" I snap, then quiet down. "Sorry, just, yeah. I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:35 pm

"Stupid question, I'm full of those. Sorry, Trick," I say quietly.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:35 pm

"You're not okay."
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:36 pm

I sigh. "I should just go back to the bus. Sorry for ruining your day, guys." I say to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:38 pm

"I'll call you guys later!" I yell. "YO! WENTZ, GET YOUR TATTOOED ASS OVER HERE!"

"Huh, okay?" I say, then run over to Patrick and Courtney. "Dude, you look like shit!"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:40 pm

"Mabey I should get going."
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:54 pm

I apologise to everyone again, put the car keys in Sweater's hands, and leave, running back the bus. Better to disappear for a while, right?
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:55 pm

"Pete, take these," I say, shoving the keys in Pete's hand.

"I'm going to!" I say. "What the hell were you thinking?!"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:18 pm

I leave
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:25 pm

I watch Patrick, Courtney, and Stephanie leave. I dart my eyes around the room before saying in a quiet voice, "High time now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7