Warped Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warped Tour 2005. Anything could happen, really...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
EMO IS OVER. YOU CAN ALL GO HOME NOW.

The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

Location : Sitting in the corner, argueing with myself about InuYasha.
Humor : *Oh, what a cute girl! That's Sesshomaru's daughter isn't it? What a cool fanart!* *That's Sesshomaru, haha* *WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?*

The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:03 pm

"I missed you too!" I yell back.
"Right. Don't worry."
Back to top Go down
http://never-leaving-wonderland.tumblr.com/
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

Job/hobbies : America's Suiteheart ♥
Humor : Even my problems got problems...

The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:08 pm

"WHEN I GET BACK, WE'RE PLAYING THE TOUGHEST GAME YET, OKAY?!" I yell, so all of them could hear me.

"I'm holding you to your word, Bro," I say icily.
Back to top Go down
https://wearethewarpedhearts.rpg-board.net
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

Humor : *Oh, what a cute girl! That's Sesshomaru's daughter isn't it? What a cool fanart!* *That's Sesshomaru, haha* *WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?*

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:49 pm

"Good." I smile.
"WHOOOHOO!""Oh, FUCK YES!"
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:52 pm

I grin, I just loved these kids so much.

"ALRIGHT!" I yell, laughing.

ooc: is patrick like wtf?
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:04 pm

I blink, "Space outs....." I mutter, I look at my nails again, bored.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on
Humor : Heaven won't take me and Hell's afraid I'll take over

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:30 pm

"OMG it's a famouse guy!!!"

Last edited by Polka Face on Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:31 pm

ooc: how?! Pete Wentz just jumped on your back...

I jump back on the ground and start walking around."BRAD, WE'RE STILL GETTING MARRIED, OKAY?"
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

Location : Waiting to find out if I'm going to Heaven or Hell with my Polka Face on

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:39 pm

"Okay!"

((Stephanie))

I walk in and see patrick and give him a death glare
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:41 pm

I look around and see Stephenie, and stand frigid. Oh, shit. No. What's she doing here? She's not supposed to be here.
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

Humor : When I go to Hell and Satan asks what sins I have commited I will be like "Get the fuck of my throne..."

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:42 pm

I stand up and notice Pete and Patrick, "You guys are in a band or something right? Sorry I'm alittle...out of it...yeah.."
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:43 pm

"Uh, yeah, hold on," I say, as I spot Stephenie. "Yeah!" I run over to Patrick.
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:44 pm

"Yup. We're in Fall Out Boy." I say, sort of spaced out.
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:46 pm

"Oh! Yeah I've heard of you guys, you're really good."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:48 pm

I walkover to Veronica
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:50 pm

"Hello, Stephenie," I say icily. "Your sister was missing earlier, if you cared."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:54 pm

"Whatever." I say not paying attion to her because I'm still glaring at Patrick
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:54 pm

"Hey!" I yell, pushing my older sister. "Listen to me, bitch!"
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:55 pm

I look at Cassie, trying to ignore Stephenie. "Thanks!" I say, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:01 pm

"What?"
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:04 pm

"Your little sister was missing tonight, do you fucking care? Or are you too wrapped up in your lovely little life with your perfect fucking boyfriend and all that shit?!" I snap, pushing her again.

ooc: oh snaap
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:05 pm

"Must we fight?...Not that I hate fighting...but I just want to get high right now...fuck..."
Back to top Go down
Haunted

Haunted

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:07 pm

"Well she's fine now."
Back to top Go down
Half-Doomed
Admin
Half-Doomed

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:09 pm

"Shut up, bitch!" I say, hitting her. "I fucking hate you and she fucking hates you. Go. Home."
Back to top Go down
Alerion

Alerion

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:12 pm

I cover my ears with my hands, "God damn it.....fuck....shit...fuck....."
Back to top Go down
Semi-Sweet

Semi-Sweet

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:32 pm

"Hey, no, guys, no fighting."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica   The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shelter that Courtney works at. It's a pretty kick ass club on weekends, according to Cassandra and Veronica
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next